"God doesn't give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with special needs doesn't take a special family, it makes a special family."
" Faith makes life possible. Hope makes life workable. Love makes life beautiful."

The Winwards

The Winwards
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

When it rains it Pours!!

So I guess loosing my dad wasn't enough for sadness and trials for me....... Got laid off from my job today!!! I'm seriously freaking out! Tanner's insurance is through my work, and he needs to have insurance! We can't afford for him to have a lapse in coverage because then the insurance can claim that he has a pre-existing condition.
As of now, I'm really at a loss as to what I am going to do. I alraedy filed for unemployment, am in the process of filing for AHCCS (medicaid), and reapplied for SSI disability benefits for Tanner. I know that there is also Kids Care.
I know that things happen for a reason, but golly... why do things always happen at the same time.
Can I scream now!

2 comments:

Scasmflops said...

oh... So sorry. I will be praying that all with the insurance works out. Maybe it will be better in the long run.

Jessie said...

we did ahcccs when i left my job in may, and we loved it. i hope everything works out for you guys! that IS a lot to deal with. :(