"God doesn't give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with special needs doesn't take a special family, it makes a special family."
" Faith makes life possible. Hope makes life workable. Love makes life beautiful."

The Winwards

The Winwards
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Obsession

All I can say is that we watched parts of Cars at least every other day for about 2 months!  I think I've got the whole thing memorized!  Tanner is obsessed I tell you!


He was even trying to look like a car. I guess the blanket is supposed to be the hood?


No matter, he thought it was a great idea!


And then along came........ 


Buzz!  Ya, you guessed it!  Another obsession!  Some days the first thing I hear in the morning when Tanner wakes is "Buzz, Buzz, Woody, Buzz"

He laughs at all the funny parts and is really getting into humorous things! 


But when its time to turn it off - Tanner is one unhappy guy!


Please Mom.... I want to watch it again!  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

tis the season i guess. :) matix loves 'cars' and 'toy story' also. AND (i'm a little embarrassed to admit it) he loves 'enchanted' because for some reason the dimwitted princess reminds him of ME?! great.

Cassie said...

Caleb gives me the same reaction when it is time to turn off the Wii!