"God doesn't give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with special needs doesn't take a special family, it makes a special family."
" Faith makes life possible. Hope makes life workable. Love makes life beautiful."

The Winwards

The Winwards
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Baby # 2

Yes, we are expecting Winward #2!  Due November 22nd!  

I am excited about it, although it was unexpected and completely unplanned!  Both Ray & I are unsure of how things will work out, but we have faith in God, and that is what matters most.  It's not the best timing, due to the fact that I have no job, and insurance is expensive.  I know that God will help us, and we have lots of family and friends surrounding us.  

Am I nervous about having another spina bifida child?  You bet! Because our chances are increased.   But if it were to happen again, at least I'll know how to handle it this time!   

I'm hoping for a girl this time, although at times I think it may be easier to have another boy. Because we already have all the boy stuff. :)  Either way I'll be happy.  Prayers for a healthy baby would be appreciated.  :)

3 comments:

Jessie said...

HOORAY!! we are pregnant together agaiN!!!! we are SO excited for you guys!!! and ours is due on september 22nd... we are just meant to be friends! :) i will of course keep you and baby #2 in my prayers. congrats again! tanner will do great with a sibling i bet, boy OR girl. :)

Jamie said...

CONGRATS!!! Prayers headed your way!

Gretchen said...

Prayers for a HEALTHY little additon to your family!!

BTW... most states offer state insurance to all pregnant women... you should check into it!