"God doesn't give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with special needs doesn't take a special family, it makes a special family."
" Faith makes life possible. Hope makes life workable. Love makes life beautiful."

The Winwards

The Winwards
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Getting past the emotional stress.....

As I think about things from day to day, some days are better than others. In some ways I still blame myself for this, and in other ways I know I didn't do anything to cause this. Today is one of those days that I just feel like there is no way that I can do this!

I think in the long run I am just plain overwhelmed. Overwhelmed about where to start, who to contact first for help financially and/or emotionally. I've had a lot of suggestions, and have done a lot of research on the net. A lot of it is encouraging and helpfull in understanding what may be coming up for me, but it also seems to be such a daunting task.

At times I still think that I must have done something wrong to deserve this, or maybe I'm just being tested by God.

I guess what I really need to figure out first is how to get out out the emotion stressing rut that I can't seem to get myself out of.

No comments: