"God doesn't give children with special needs to strong people; He gives children with special needs to ordinary, weak people and then gives them strength. Raising a child with special needs doesn't take a special family, it makes a special family."
" Faith makes life possible. Hope makes life workable. Love makes life beautiful."

The Winwards

The Winwards
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, August 15, 2011

Blogging Blues.....

I'm not sure if this blogging thing is for me anymore.  I know I should keep it up... but at the same time I find it hard to be motivated to do it.  Finding time and patience to do it is another ballgame.

Seeing how my last blog post was over 2 months ago.... that's major slacking.  

Anyway.... just trying to say that I'm going to do the best I can... cause that's all I can do.

2 comments:

William Berg said...

please PLEASE keep it up!! i feel like this is the only way for us to stay in touch with you! :) i missed you this last time we were in az, and i wish we could have seen each other!! i want to see your preggo belly, and let our boys play together again! tanner was matix's first friend!! :) don't stop blogging! :)

William Berg said...

ooops... it's really jessie, i guess i was logged in as paul... sorry for the confusion. :)