Tanner might be able to go home tomorrow or Wednesday! Everything is riding on how his tests go today. I'm way nervous and super emotional today, but I'm sure I'll get through it!
Tanner has a head ultrasound, a renal ultrasound and one other test (don't remember what its called). He is also going to be getting his first of I'm sure many casts this afternoon for his club feet.
The hospital is offering us a "Nesting Day". Where he and I would stay in a room here @ the hospital with Tanner to see how things go. That way if something were to happen there would be hospital staff close at hand.
I'm not sure if it is something that we should do or not, and I have to decide if its something we want to do by 5pm, its 1pm now.
Things are moving along, but its getting harder for me to leave him here each night. It also doesn't help that my hormones are still all over the place and I cry over everything!